1. By writing your child’s name on our promotional board, you are committing to class enrollment. Enrollment begins when the first class is held. Six dancers are needed for a class to begin, however, at times, and per our discretion, we will start a class with fewer students in hopes of building.
2. All active accounts must have a valid credit card on file for billing. Credit card must be placed on file at time of registration. If you choose to mail a check each month, a credit card must still be on file and check must arrive to our office prior to the 5th of the month to avoid a credit card charge.
1. For most of our partnered locations, DDC offers two sessions of dance throughout the season; a School Year Session (SYS) and a Summer Session. Our SYS begins in August and goes through the 3rd week of May. Registrations are accepted through the end of February. Late starters still send initial payment of registration and first month. Adjustments will be made and credit will be given upon receipt in accordance with our attendance records.
2. For some of our Elementary School partners, our SYS is divided into Fall Semester and Spring Semester. Enrollment at these centers will follow the registration policies of the partnered school's club guidelines.
3. Elite Team classes will begin in August and go through the 3rd week of May. Acceptance on the Elite Team is by Dreamweaver recommendation only. For more details regarding Elite Team session schedule, please refer to your Elite Team Agreement.
If your account is set up to receive paper checks each month, and your check does not arrive by the 15th, your credit card on file will be charged for the full amount of tuition due.
1. Tuition is based on an average of 4 classes per month. DDC does NOT prorate due to your child's absence or holidays. In the event your Dreamweaver misses a class, a makeup class will be scheduled. If your child cannot attend the makeup class, DDC will happily prorate your account.
2. Monthly statements are emailed for your convenience. Please be sure emails from DDC are not being sent to SPAM so you are sure to receive important communication from DDC.
3. DDC offers a Sweet Dreams Special ($5 off) on tuition to any account that opts into monthly checks sent directly from your bank. Checks MUST be received by our office by the 1st of each month for this discount to apply.
1. Credit Cards will be charged on the 1st of each month. DDC's school year session begins in August and goes through the 3rd week in May. Registrations are accepted through the end of February. Late starters still send initial $85 payment ($30 Registration + $55 first month tuition). Adjustments will be made and credit given upon receipt.
2. Instructors ARE NOT PERMITTED to accept payments at our partnered locations. DDC is not responsible for missed classes due to payments being delivered to partnered locations.
3. If monthly tuition is not received by the end of the month, your child will not be permitted to participate in class until account is brought current.
4. Checks should be mailed directly to our office located at:
221 Providence Walk Court
Canton, Ga 30114
Late charges are applied at the end of each month ($5) if payment is not received. Remember your dancer will not be able to participate in class until account is brought current.
All sales are final. DDC does not offer refunds.
Any check returned by the bank will be charged a $25 fee. Once a check is returned, money order or on file credit card must be used for all future transactions.
Declined credit card transactions will have until the end of the month to make a payment in full. Once a card has been declined 3 times, a new card must be placed on file immediately.
DDC follows your school's county calendar. Tuition remains the same regardless of a holiday. DDC will hold class on our scheduled day and time as long as your child's school is OPEN, even if pre-k is not in session that day.
Withdrawal notice must be given in writing to DDC prior to a new month in order to cease future charges. DDC cannot retroactively withdraw a student from class.
For the benefit of the class, certain behavior is expected of all students. If all efforts to satisfy this goal fail, DDC reserves the right to withdraw a student from class.
1. Recital fees are non refundable. No exceptions. Your recital payment is immediately spent on costumes and performance accessories. Costume companies do not refund fees to us, therefore we cannot refund fees to parents.
2. Your dancer's scheduled rehearsal day is MANDATORY. If your child is not present the day of rehearsal, he or she will be ineligible to participate in the show. This is for the benefit of the class as a whole.
3. If, by some natural disaster or act of God (ie: pandemic), the recital cannot take place as scheduled, an alternate celebration or performance will take place in lieu of the traditional recital.
1. DDC cannot be held liable in the event your child contracts a serious illness (ie: COVID-19 and it's variants) in one of our classes, performances, or special events.
2. Our top priority is the safety and wellness of our dancers, families, and staff. DDC will follow all COVID-19 procedures put in place at your child's center, as is directed by the Department of Public Health based on CDC guidelines.
Dancers are ready to begin our program once they turn 3, or once they are potty trained, whichever happens first. If they are under the age of 3 and are joining our program halfway through the season, we will assess your dancer through a trial class to be sure your little one can keep up with the pace of the class.
To register for class, click the button below. You will be prompted to create an account in our system with a username and password. You may then select the class you would like to enroll your dancer in. Once you have registered, please allow to 48 hours for DDC to process your registration. You will receive an activation and confirmation mail to confirm your registered class day and time. You will then be asked to sign our policy agreement and hold harmless waiver. Your registration is not complete until we receive your signed waiver.
In order to get the most out of their dance experience, dancers will need to be dressed appropriately for every class with a leotard and tights (DDC has branded apparel for purchase), boys should wear form fitting dance pants/ shorts (no jeans or cargo pants) and a form fitted t-shirt (DDC also has branded t-shirts for purchase). Footwear for your dancer will depend on what genre of dance your dancer signed up for. Please see the below list as a reference for proper DDC uniformity. (NOTE: YOUR DANCER WILL ONLY NEED THE SHOES THAT PERTAIN TO THE CLASS HE OR SHE IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN. MOST OF OUR DANCERS WON'T NEED THE COMPLETE LIST UNLESS THEY ARE ENROLLED IN ONE OF OUR ELITE CLASSES AT UNITY.)
Black Mary Jane tap shoes (girls)
Black lace up tap shoes (boys)
Matte black Mary Jane tap shoes (Elite Program)
Pink leather ballet shoes (girls)
Black leather ballet shoes (boys)
Tan jazz shoes with no laces (girls and boys)
Black and white converse (or converse style) for hip hop (girls and boys)
All DDC account holders are required to have a credit card on file for automatic monthly billing. Payments are drafted on the first of each month. If you would like to receive a discount
221 Providence Walk Court
Canton, Ga 30114
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE PAYMENT AT YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL. DREAMWEAVERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS IN PERSON.
DDC does NOT prorate due to your child's absence. If your school has multiple classes through DDC, your dancer may be able to make up a missed class at another class time that takes place at your center (per your Dreamweaver's discretion).
In the rare event that your Dreamweaver misses a class, a makeup class will promptly be scheduled with the school. If you cannot attend the scheduled makeup class, DDC will happily prorate your account.
DDC sends out important information through our monthly statements and subscription lists. To be sure you are receiving your monthly statements, be sure you have the correct email address listed on your account with us. To subscribe to our email list, visit our home page and get connected to our email subscription list. DDC will also post important updates on our Facebook page. Like and follow our page to stay up to date on all things Dreamweaver!
Yes! BUT we do encourage this only be an occasional observation since we only get our dancers in class once a week, that time is extremely important for us to develop a mutual respect and trust with our dancers. Please reserve observations to designated days and please contact us ahead of time if you would like to observe class on a day that is not designated for parent observation.
The cost of recital includes a beautiful costume for your dancer to keep forever, a hairpiece, tights, tap ties, four tickets to the show, and a trophy to be received on the day of the show.
Extra tickets are available for purchase at the door the day of the show for $5 each.
YES!!!! The rehearsal process is extremely important for all our dancers at all age and skill levels. Rehearsal is a time for your dancer to get used to their stage surroundings, entrances and exits, as well as spacing on stage. The stage is very different from the classroom and sometimes last minute changes are made to formations. Your dancer is REQUIRED to attend the dress rehearsal for the benefit of the class as a whole. If your dancer is unable to attend the dress rehearsal, your dancer will not be permitted to participate in the show and will not receive a trophy.